Our Live-In or Hourly Home Care Aide resides with the person he/she cares for and is available to assist you during the time of the day and night in your own homes and communities, when you need care as a result of old age, sickness, disability or other inflections. Assistance may include but not limited to:
- Personal Care Services – eating, feeding, bathing, dressing, tooth care, grooming, toileting, transfer positioning, ambulation, medication reminder, skin care, nail care, home exercise program, catheter care, assist with prosthetics, incontinence care, and colostomy care.
- Homemaker Services – routine housekeeping activities, meal planning and preparation, clean up after meals, escorting, transporting to physician clinics for checkup, shopping, groceries, reading, writing and correspondence, cleaning clutters.
- Sitter-Companionship Services – companionship, friendship, emotional support, playing games, attends social activities, contacts with families, transport, letter writing, local trips travels, walking, reminding to take medication, pet care.
- Home Care Transition Program – Emergency Room Turn Around – Easy transition clients from Emergency Room to home by referring to our Home Care Transition Program. We provide: (a) supportive hands –on personal care to ensure evaluation of basic needs at home: food and water, home safety, medication supply, (b) assistance with activities of daily living, personal care, and homemaker services (c) coordinate and report progress with other members of health care team: APS, home health agencies, physicians, hospital CM and coordinators when necessary.
- Reduce Re-hospitalization and Readmission to Hospitals – After hospitalization, home care aides can help clients at home with (a) assisting with activities of daily living, (b) assisting with home exercise program prescribed by the physical therapist, (c) reducing incidence of fall by ensuring safety at home, (d) reminding and assisting with medication compliance and more…..