Our objectives are to achieve the following:
- Assist patients maintaining and promoting with their activities of daily living (ADL). Assist clients with the following: bathing, dressing, feeding, exercising, personal hygiene and grooming, transferring, ambulating, positioning, toileting and incontinence care, housekeeping, assisting with medication that clients self-administer, meal planning and preparation, laundry, transportation, correspondence, making telephone calls, shopping for personal care items and groceries, companionship.
- Provide care respectful of clients and families preference and sensitivity to their values and cultures.
- Provide quality care from well-trained home care aides addressing client’s physical, mental functional and emotional needs in accordance with clients individualized care plan.
- Provide supportive services that enhance patient’s value of life by assisting the care team to coordinate community resources for the clients and family.
- Maximize potential level of independence outcomes related to self-care and mobility and independent living capacity.
- Restore, maintain and promote health while understanding the limitations placed upon patient and family.
- Encourage client and family to actively participate with the home care team in preparing the plan of care and provide home care education for the client and family with emphasis on safety and fall preventative measures.